Scroll down for selected seat details
You are allowed to purchase a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE READY TO RIDE AT THE TIME STATED ON YOUR SESSION, AND THAT YOU BIKE IS IN FULL WORKING ORDER (WORKING BRAKES, BAR ENDS ETC).
In this Release Agreement: the term "Mountain Biking" shall include all activities, services and use of facilities either provided by or arranged by the Releasees, including, but not limited to:
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am aware that Mountain Biking involves many inherent risks, dangers and hazards, including but not limited to: loose surfaces, exposed rock, earth, or other natural objects; trees, stumps debris;; holes and depressions on or beneath the trail or surface; variable and difficult weather conditions; changes or variations in the terrain which may create blind spots or areas of reduced visibility; streams and creeks; cliffs; travel on formed and unformed roads and trails; impact or collision with other mountain bikes and vehicles; becoming lost or separated from the guides or other participants; mechanical failure of mountain bikes and related equipment; extreme and rapidly changing weather conditions; encounter with wildlife; the failure to operate a mountain bike safely or within one's own ability; negligence of other mountain bikers and other persons; AND NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES, INCLUDING THE FAILURE BY THE RELEASEES TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS REFERRED TO ABOVE. Communication in the terrain where Mountain Biking is undertaken may be difficult, and in the event of an accident, rescue, medical treatment and evacuation may not be available or may be delayed.
IN ADDITION, I acknowledge and I am aware of the specific risks relating to Mountain Biking, detailed in the attached extract from the Jump N Pump Risk Management Policy which sets out the “Possible Safety or Environmental Hazards', which policy may be amended from time to time.
I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH MOUNTAIN BIKING AND I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of the RELEASEES agreeing to my participation in mountain biking and permitting my use of their services, equipment and other facilities, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against the RELEASEES AND TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my participation in mountain biking, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES, AND FURTHER INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF PARTICIPATING IN MOUNTAIN BIKING REFERRED TO ABOVE;
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES for any and all liability for any property damage, loss or personal injury to any third party resulting from my participation in mountain biking and to hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability to my children under 18 that accompany me in any mountain bike riding activity or any children in respect of which I am the guardian or supervisor of during such activity;
3. This Release Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
4. This Release Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of Western Australia;; and
5. Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within Western Australia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia.
6. If any clause or sub-ˇclause in this Agreement is unenforceable,
In agreeing to this release agreement I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of participating in mountain biking, other than what is set forth in this Release Agreement.
Please also note that no refunds will be given for a no show of a coaching sessions, or if less than 48 hours notice of non attendance is given. We will do what we can to re-book you onto another session but additional payment maybe required at our discretion.